Professional Pet Care Services since 2008, for North Little Rock, Little Rock, Sherwood and Maumelle, Arkansas. That puts us in our 10th year of pet sitting this year!
If you're like us, your pets are members of your family! When you can't be home for them because of work, vacation, an out-of-town emergency, time in the hospital, a family holiday or reunion, or for other reasons, you want your pets taken care of with the same love and affection that you give them. That’s what we do as Affectionate Pet Sitters...because we love animals!
OUR TOTAL FOCUS IS YOUR PETS AND THEIR WELFARE!
We are dependable, trustworthy, and knowledgeable Pet Care Specialists, allowing you to leave home with peace of mind and contentment, knowing your pets and home are in very capable and caring hands.
Affectionate Pet Sitters offers a multitude of services for a variety of pets – from dogs and cats, to small and large birds, rabbits, hamsters and guinea pigs, as well as reptiles and exotics!
Our basic rates are calculated primarily on the number of visits your pet(s) needs while you are away. Each pet will get our undivided attention and the love they deserve.
We also handle various home services as outlined below, as well as stepping up your basic security measures to make sure your home and pets are safe and secure while you are away.
Pet Services Include:
- Checking each pet’s condition upon arrival
- Sanitize food & water bowls to reduce illness & disease
- Provide fresh food & water for your pet
- Give Lots of TLC (Tender Loving Care)!
- Potty & Exercise: romping in the backyard, playing indoors, short walks, and so forth
- Administration of medications (in pill, liquid or injectable form; also sub-Q fluids, vitamins, as well as monthly and daily medications such as heartworm pills, flea and tick prevention, thyroid medicine, heart medicine, seizure medicine, etc.)
- Daily litter box cleaning or scooping fresh poop while we sit for you
- Cleaning up accidents and tidying up the areas where you pet eats/hangs out
- Lots and lots of TLC! Including brushing.
- Sending you updates of your pet(s) while you’re gone.
- Transportation to and/or from vet, groomer, doggie day care, the airport, to Grandma's house, etc.
- Overnights and extended stays are available to smoke-free households
- Other services are available for an additional charge, like picking up pet food or medications, bathing, basic manors training, longer walks, doggie park visits, "Joy Rides" (Oh yes we do!), as well as other items.
We also have stayed with many a pet whose people are staying in a hotel for a night or for several nights and have things to do while they are here such as wedding functions, family reunion, funeral, business trip, doctors appointments, and the like.
Home Services Include:
- We add additional security, including checks of home and property. We never advertise our business on our vehicles or attire when we are sitting your pets! Doing so is a potential security risk.
- Turn on/alternate indoor and outdoor lights and open/close blinds or curtains
- Bring in newspapers, mail, packages, and flyers
- Carry trash and recyclables out and/or in
- Watering indoor or patio container plants
- Other services are available for an additional charge.
or at 501.607.2122
Phone Hours: Mon. - Fri.: 10 am to 5 pm
for more information or
to schedule a Get Acquainted Meeting
(which is required before scheduling pet sits).
All First Contact Clients must
fill out the form on the
We are Insured and Bonded
with Business Insurers of the Carolinas
Certified in Pet First Aid, CPR and Disaster Preparedness
Why should You know
Pet First Aid and
A Proud Member of NAPPS
National Association of Professional Pet Sitters
Affectionate Pet Sitters is a Smoke-Free Organization.